Distances to the main points of interest
- Center of the village: 0 Km
- Way of Santiago Portuguese: 0 Km
- Roman Bridge Bermaña River: 60 m
- Church of Santo Tomá: 200 m
- Cascade of Segade: 2 Km
- Botanical Garden: 500 m
- Main Theater and Provincial Museum of Pontevedra: 21 Km
- Sea town of Combarro: 24 Km
- Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela: 46 Km
- Gaiás, City of Culture: 48 Km
- Vilagarcia train and bus station: 11 Km
- Pontevedra train and bus station: 23 Km
- Santiago de Compostela Airport: 57 Km
- Vigo Airport: 54 Km
- Airport of A Coruña: 111 Km
- Beach of As Sinas, Vilanova: 18 Km
- Beaches Isla de Arousa: 22 Km
- Beaches Sanxenxo: 36 Km
- Beaches O Grove: 42 Km
- Island of La Toja, O Grove: 46 Km
BURGAS “HOT SPRINGS”: 1881
This fountain, belongs to the typology of “fontes de cano”, constituted by two pipes ornamented with head of Leon, located at the exit of the spring, with a lower level to reach greater pressure.
PARK - BOTANICAL GARDEN AND "CARBALLEIRA"(oak wood park)
It is located in the urban center of Caldas de Reis. Next to the Umia river. It was declared by Decree of September 5, 1962 “Picturesque and a Historic Garden Spot”
THE BERMAÑA BRIDGE
Roman, 1st century. It is a masonry bridge over the Bermaña River, just 50 meters from the hotel. Through it passes the Portuguese road of the Jacobean route. Before it was part of an old Roman military road, which passed through Aquis Celenis.
CHURCH OF SAINT TOMAS
This neo-medieval church of the late nineteenth century was designed by the architect Domingo Rodríguez Sesmero. Its interest lies in having been built with the remains of the Tower of Doña Urraca (residence of the archbishops of Compostela since 1228).
THE SEGADE BRIDGE
A roman bridge, from the 1st century, with a single arch, located in Segade, two kilometers from Caldas, through which the road passed that went from Tui to Caldas.
CASCADE IN SEGADE
Next to the road that goes to Cuntis. At your feet, there are remains of an old hydroelectric facility, known as the “light factory”. A conditioned “walk”, runs next to the river Umia.